BCA Check offers comprehensive accessibility consulting service to support design compliance.The BCA Check team of accredited building surveyors rely on 40+ years of combined code application experience and continual professional development to provide cost effective compliance options and design alternatives relating to accessibility.
Our areas of expertise include interpretation and application of the Building Code of Australia and related codes and guidelines including the Premises Standard.
Our expert auditing services provide building owners and designers with the confidence that proposed designs and access upgrades will provide an equitable and accessible environment for all building users.
- Consulting with the design team throughout the design development stages of a project;
- Conducting plan-check reviews at critical design milestones;
- Providing advice throughout the construction process to ensure compliance with Codes and Standards;
- Conducting staged inspections to verify compliance with design criteria;
- Issuing statements of compliance with the relevant Codes and Standards;
- Formulating Disability Action Plans.
- Undertaking access audits of existing buildings.
- Providing design advice to ensure compliance with the Disability (Access to Premises – Buildings) Standards 2010.